The Russian specification of the Gastrosсan-D is "Pressure gauge in the gastrointestinal tract and other cavities of the human body ID-8", ТУ 9441-010-13306657-2007.
- is a multichannel (up to 8) water perfusion system
- is used in the following tests:
- esophageal manometry
- advanced upper esophageal sphincter manometry
- antroduodenal manometry
- anorectal and colonic manometry
- registers a pressure range from 0 to 225 mm Hg in several (up to 8) points of the gastrointestinal tract
- сontinuous maps in digital and graphical form on the PC screen information about the research process
- saves the results of studies in the database and / or displays on the screen and printer
- works under Windows XP/7
- is set on a rack, which is also used for instrument calibration and temporary storage of catheters
Medical guidelines about GI manometry
More information about the Gastroscan-D in Russian read here.