The Microprocessor Acidogastrometer AGM-03 is designed to study the acidity during the endoscopic. Russian specification of the AGM-03 is АГМ-МП-03-1, ТУ 9441-006-13306657-2003.
- measures an acidity in the range from 1.1 to 9.2 pH at the point of tangency of the wall of a gastrointestinal endoscopy measuring electrode of a pH catheter introduced through the instrument channel of the endoscope
- the time interval between measurements less than 1 second
- the measurement results are displayed immediately on the display unit recording.
- records the results of 30 measurements.
- allows to work with multi-electrodes (up to five measuring pH electrode) pH catheters introduced into the gastrointestinal tract orally
- allows to explore both basal and stimulated acidity to alkali, acid and other tests and drug tests
- allows to identify the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract acid related pathology
- chooses individual drug therapy.
Medical usage of the AGM-03
Medical use of the AGM-03 described in the following articles:
More information about the AGM-03 in Russian read here.